Agili is hiring! We’re recruiting a Portfolio/Investment Administrator to join our team of experts in Richmond. Interested candidates may send resumes/CV to Cindy Joyce at email@example.com. Please see the job description below:
Portfolio/Investment Administrator Job Announcement:
Innovative financial management firm is seeking a Portfolio/Investment Administrator to join our team in Richmond, VA. We are an independent, fee-only firm providing comprehensive financial planning and investment management services that serve the best interests of successful individuals and families. The firm has been recognized by Barron’s and Worth as a top financial management firm. Our team has two locations, Bethlehem, PA and Richmond, VA.
Description of the Position:
• Process, reconcile and verify investment trades as directed by financial strategists. Activities include but
are not limited to managing paper trades, dollar cost averaging and cash monitoring.
• Accurately maintain databases on portfolio management software including entering, reconciling and
ensuring original and correct cost basis of client account.
• Manage client contributions and distributions (e.g., charitable contributions, RMDs, monthly
distributions, etc.) and communicate to client teams.
• Open customer accounts, establish and maintain documentation on accounts.
• Work directly with CRM software and interface with colleagues on documenting and enhancing system.
• Provide excellent customer service to clients with regard to cash and securities transactions.
• Respond promptly to information requests from clients, attorneys and accountants.
• Proactively anticipate clients’ needs and respond promptly.
• Provide customer service to clients regarding account needs including establishing accounts, initiating
deposits and withdrawals, obtaining required documents and ensuring current online access.
• Maintain relationships with custodial trading teams.
Qualifications for the Position:
• Bachelor’s degree with a preferable emphasis in finance or business.
• Excellent commitment to superior customer service.
• Superior PC skills including MS Office, Excel and Word.
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Performance and discretionary bonus
• Company paid Health, Dental and Life insurance
• Long-term disability
• 401(k) with company profit-sharing
Interested candidates may send resumes/CV to Cindy Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org.