Michael Joyce authored an opinion article for The Morning Call that was published on Saturday, January 23 regarding the Department of Labor’s proposed rule to enforce the fiduciary standard for all advisors to retirement plans. The much-contested rule was not blocked during a key opportunity in December, and it is planned to be submitted to the White House Office of Management and Budget by January 31. The rule would hold all financial advisors offering advice to retirement savers to the ethically high fiduciary standard, under which all registered investment advisers, including JoycePayne Partners, already operate. To read the entire article, click here.
- Corporate Transparency Act Requires Filing of Certain Beneficial Owner Information
- Michael Joyce Shares Tax Planning Tips with NBC12
- Michael Joyce Named One of InvestmentNews’ Top Financial Advisors in the USA
- Doctors Choosing a Career Path — Private Practice or Hospital System? (Medical Economics)
- Agili Market Insights: Winter 2024