Michael Joyce authored an article for Lehigh Valley Business about savvy estate-tax strategies for family business owners. In the article, Michael reminds business owners about the lack of marketability discount that can be applied to an illiquid asset, such as a closely-held business, when valuing an estate. Michael also offers advice on retaining control of your business even if you are no longer a majority shareholder. To read the entire article, click here.
- Corporate Transparency Act Requires Filing of Certain Beneficial Owner Information
- Michael Joyce Shares Tax Planning Tips with NBC12
- Michael Joyce Named One of InvestmentNews’ Top Financial Advisors in the USA
- Doctors Choosing a Career Path — Private Practice or Hospital System? (Medical Economics)
- Agili Market Insights: Winter 2024