An article published in the Richmond Times Dispatch on October 31, 2015 regarding Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond’s President Jeff Lacker’s position on interest rates includes extensive quotes from Michael Joyce. Michael commented that it makes little difference if the Fed raises rates in December or in 2016. Any increase will likely be small with some time taken afterward to measure impact. To read the entire article, click here.
- Credit, Credit Scores, and Credit Cards (Video and Transcript)
- Negotiating the Best Compensation and Executive Perks Package
- Do You Have Adequate Insurance Coverage? (Video, Transcript, and Infographic)
- Forbes and Shook Research Name Agili One of America’s Top RIA Firms in 2023
- Agili Market Insights: Fall 2023 (Video and Transcript)