For those lucky enough to experience a sudden wealth event such as selling a business, gaining access to deferred compensation or receiving a large stock award, Michael Joyce shares his best financial planning advice in a recent article for Lehigh Valley Business. Michael suggests ideas for structuring the sale of the business and organizing one’s financial world appropriately before receiving executive awards so as to reduce taxes owed.
- Michael Joyce Shares Tax Planning Tips with NBC12
- Michael Joyce Named One of InvestmentNews’ Top Financial Advisors in the USA
- Doctors Choosing a Career Path — Private Practice or Hospital System? (Medical Economics)
- Agili Market Insights: Winter 2024
- Agili’s Annual Client Survey: Thank You for Participating…Again!