Physicians Practice published an article by Michael Joyce on January 17, 2016 regarding legal shifts affecting the retirement plan industry. He noted a Supreme Court ruling from May 2015 and the Department of Labor’s expansion of those advisors held to the fiduciary standard. He emphasized how important it is for physicians practices that offer retirement plans to employees to be aware of such legal developments and hire service providers who ensure they manage their plan investments correctly. To read the entire article, click here.
- Credit, Credit Scores, and Credit Cards (Video and Transcript)
- Negotiating the Best Compensation and Executive Perks Package
- Do You Have Adequate Insurance Coverage? (Video, Transcript, and Infographic)
- Forbes and Shook Research Name Agili One of America’s Top RIA Firms in 2023
- Agili Market Insights: Fall 2023 (Video and Transcript)