Elissa Wurf, our Financial Planning Analyst with a PhD in Psychology, wrote an article for Lehigh Valley Business about how bias and perceptions affect financial behavior. She offers suggestions on ways to keep certain dangerous behaviors from overcoming an investor’s rational brain. To read Elissa’s entire article, click here.
- Michael Joyce Shares Tax Planning Tips with NBC12
- Michael Joyce Named One of InvestmentNews’ Top Financial Advisors in the USA
- Doctors Choosing a Career Path — Private Practice or Hospital System? (Medical Economics)
- Agili Market Insights: Winter 2024
- Agili’s Annual Client Survey: Thank You for Participating…Again!