Carrie Fellon wrote an article for Lehigh Valley Business about charitable giving strategies in the new tax environment. Given that the standard deduction for 2018 returns is nearly double what it was for 2017, fewer people will be itemizing their deductions. So, what can be done to still get the tax benefits of charitable giving? To read Carrie’s recommendations, click here.
- Michael Joyce Shares Tax Planning Tips with NBC12
- Michael Joyce Named One of InvestmentNews’ Top Financial Advisors in the USA
- Doctors Choosing a Career Path — Private Practice or Hospital System? (Medical Economics)
- Agili Market Insights: Winter 2024
- Agili’s Annual Client Survey: Thank You for Participating…Again!