Agili is hiring! We’re recruiting an Investment Analyst to join our team of experts in Richmond. Interested candidates may send resumes/CV to Cindy Joyce at email@example.com. Please see the job description below:
Investment Analyst Job Announcement:
Innovative financial management firm is seeking an Investment Analyst to join our team in Richmond, VA. We are an independent, fee-only firm providing comprehensive financial planning and investment management services that serve the best interests of successful individuals and families. The firm has been recognized by Barron’s and Worth as a top financial management firm. Our team has two locations, Bethlehem, PA and Richmond, VA.
Description of the Position:
- Performs analysis, due diligence research, monitoring on a variety of investments including but not limited to equities, fixed income, alternative investments and private investments.
- Recommends and reports on investments to the Investment Policy Committee as directed by the CIO.
- Works with Financial Strategists and the Investment Team to ensure that appropriate investments are selected and monitored for our clients personalized, customized portfolios.
- Work in a team environment to share information, find solutions and develop new skills.
Qualifications for the Position:
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to develop and integrate investment strategies for high-net worth individuals.
- Strong educational credentials and analytical background.
- Three to five years of experience in the finance industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills particularly financial modeling in Excel. Knowledge in Orion is a plus.
- MBA and/or progress towards CFA designation encouraged.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Performance and Discretionary bonus
- Health, Dental and Life insurance
- Long term disability
- 401(k) with company profit sharing
Interested candidates may send resumes/CV to Cindy Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org.