As a Financial Planning Analyst, I assist clients with the development and implementation of comprehensive financial plans. Before joining Agili, I was the Director of Financial Planning at MB, Levis & Associates, where I gained extensive tax and financial planning experience. I am currently pursuing the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of California Los Angeles
- PhD in Psychology, University of Michigan
- Post Bachelor of Arts, Certificate in Accounting, Muhlenberg College
- Certified Public Accountant
- Enrolled Agent
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs (PICPA)
- Pennsylvania Society of Tax and Account Professionals (PSTAP)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
A meaningful moment for me was completing a half-marathon walk a year after a two-month hospitalization.