As a Financial Strategist, I deliver high-quality financial analysis that integrates retirement and financial independence planning with investment, cash flow and debt management; asset protection; and tax and estate planning. At Agili, our holistic financial planning approach first and foremost addresses client-specific concerns, priorities and goals. I aspire to develop plans that not only make a quantitative difference in the lives of our clients but a qualitative difference as well.
- Bachelor of Science, Carnegie Mellon University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Enrolled Agent with over twenty years of accounting, tax and financial services experience
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Virginia Society of CPAs (VSCPA)
What matters most to me is being present. When I am with clients, family or friends, I don’t want my body to be present but my heart and mind to be elsewhere. Life’s best memories come from being fully present in the moment.