As Chief Operating Officer, I oversee financial, budgeting, human resources, and office operations for Agili. I also assist executive clients with corporate perquisites for contract negotiations. After beginning my career as a Certified Public Accountant with Arthur Andersen, I worked with Union Pacific Corporation and Overnite Transportation. I also shared my expertise with venture-backed biotech startups before joining the Agili team.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Denver
- Master of Business Administration, Drexel University
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of CPAs (VSCPA)
- Member, Greater Richmond SCAN (Stop Child Abuse Now) Advisory Board
- Vice President, Benedictine College Preparatory PTO
When it comes to tiny moments, I enjoy spending time with my husband and three boys at Smith Mountain Lake, VA. While there, I love the solitude, reading novels, wake surfing and standup paddle boarding.