As a Financial Strategist, I manage investments, provide financial strategy and advice, and create customized financial plans for our clients. In addition, I have taught personal finance classes on college savings planning and Social Security maximization at Northampton Community College. Before joining Agili, I was President of Life Stage Financial Solutions, a financial advisor with Waddell & Reed in Bethlehem, and a financial planner at Legacy Planning Partners in Allentown.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Centenary University
- Certificate in Personal Financial Planning, Moravian College
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist
- Recipient of the Lehigh Valley Business “Women of Influence” Award, 2020
- Immediate Past President, Lehigh Valley Chapter of BW NICE
- Board Member, Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley
- Chair, Core Team, Women’s Giving Circle of Good Shepherd Rehabilitation
- Lector and Eucharistic Minister, St. Jane Frances de Chantal Church
What matters most to me is surrounding myself with positive people, which begins by spending time with my family.