Michael Joyce wrote an opinion article for Lehigh Valley Business this month recommending a midyear financial check-in. Michael suggests reassessing short- and long-term goals, updating any estate planning or insurance documents if necessary, and making sure that your tax situation is in line with your expectations for 2016. To read the entire article, click here.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers