Michael Joyce authored an opinion article for The Morning Call that was published on Saturday, January 23 regarding the Department of Labor’s proposed rule to enforce the fiduciary standard for all advisors to retirement plans. The much-contested rule was not blocked during a key opportunity in December, and it is planned to be submitted to the White House Office of Management and Budget by January 31. The rule would hold all financial advisors offering advice to retirement savers to the ethically high fiduciary standard, under which all registered investment advisers, including JoycePayne Partners, already operate. To read the entire article, click here.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers