In this recent interview with Rachel DePompa of NBC12, Michael Joyce says that the best way to avoid credit card debt is to “sleep on it” to avoid making impulse purchases! Other tips include: Set a strict budget, keep track of expenditures and pay off credit cards monthly to avoid interest.
- Cindy Joyce Encourages Business Owners to Conduct an Annual Client Survey
- The Bugaboo of Tax Planning: Withholding vs. Estimated Payments
- Improv, Ambassadors Training and the Agili Company Retreat
- Cindy Joyce Shares Innovative Ideas for Hosting a Successful Company Retreat
- Carrie Fellon Discusses College Financial Aid and Divorce