In this recent interview with Rachel DePompa of NBC12, Michael Joyce says that the best way to avoid credit card debt is to “sleep on it” to avoid making impulse purchases! Other tips include: Set a strict budget, keep track of expenditures and pay off credit cards monthly to avoid interest.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers