Michael Joyce wrote an opinion piece for Lehigh Valley Business in which he suggests that one of the best gifts small business owners can give themselves is adequate insurance coverage. Michael mentions key person insurance, insurance to fund a buy-sell agreement and umbrella liability insurance, among other types. To read all of Michael’s insurance recommendations, click here.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers