NBC News asked Michael for his take on the possible economic impact of Bolton testifying, “I don’t think it’s going to have…a longer-term impact, but I do think there [will] be more volatility this year than we saw last year.” He added that even if there were a correction after Bolton’s potential testimony, strong economic fundamentals would help mitigate the duration of potential volatility and facilitate the market’s recovery.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers