Michael Joyce authored an article for Lehigh Valley Business about savvy estate-tax strategies for family business owners. In the article, Michael reminds business owners about the lack of marketability discount that can be applied to an illiquid asset, such as a closely-held business, when valuing an estate. Michael also offers advice on retaining control of your business even if you are no longer a majority shareholder. To read the entire article, click here.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers