In a recent guest article for Lehigh Valley Business Journal, Michael suggests that investors and advisors thoroughly research possible investments first! Before pulling the trigger, Michael recommends performing a SWOT analysis on possible investments, determining sustainable competitive advantages and threats, and discovering how risk is measured.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers