Lehigh Valley Business published an article by Michael Joyce with suggestions of alternative investments for doctors. Though not appropriate for everyone, investing in real estate or an ambulatory surgery center might be options some doctors find appealing. To read the entire article, click here.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers