For those lucky enough to experience a sudden wealth event such as selling a business, gaining access to deferred compensation or receiving a large stock award, Michael Joyce shares his best financial planning advice in a recent article for Lehigh Valley Business. Michael suggests ideas for structuring the sale of the business and organizing one’s financial world appropriately before receiving executive awards so as to reduce taxes owed.
- Michael Joyce Spoke with NBC12 about Multi-Factor Authentication
- 2019 Year-End Tax Reminders – December 31st Is Just Around the Corner!
- Global Involvement: Kenya Art Experience
- Cindy Joyce Encourages Business Owners to Conduct an Annual Client Survey
- The Bugaboo of Tax Planning: Withholding vs. Estimated Payments