For those lucky enough to experience a sudden wealth event such as selling a business, gaining access to deferred compensation or receiving a large stock award, Michael Joyce shares his best financial planning advice in a recent article for Lehigh Valley Business. Michael suggests ideas for structuring the sale of the business and organizing one’s financial world appropriately before receiving executive awards so as to reduce taxes owed.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers