Michael Joyce recently wrote an article for Virginia Business discussing how the Department of Labor’s new fiduciary rule will impact businesses offering 401(k) plans to their employees. The rule is designed curb conflicts of interest in the retirement investment industry, but this will require businesses to pay close attention to how they oversee their plans. To read the entire article, click here.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers