Michael Joyce wrote an article for Lehigh Valley Business that was published on January 9, 2017. The article describes the key characteristics and some of the benefits of a cash balance plan. A cash balance plan is described by the Department of Labor as a defined benefit plan that reports like a defined contribution plan. To read the entire article and learn more about this type of retirement savings vehicle, click here.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers