Just in time for back to school considerations, Michael Joyce wrote an article for Lehigh Valley Business regarding the advantages of saving for college through a 529 plan. College savings accounts can be opened as soon as a child has a social security number and can be funded with as little as $25 per month. The plans also have significant tax advantages. To read the entire article, click here.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers