Michael spoke with the Richmond Times-Dispatch (Richmond.com) about recent market uncertainty. While Michael understands this is a scary time, he believes, “This too shall pass.” He said anyone who has a diversified portfolio “has the downside mitigated” — and the correction will run its course.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers