Michael Joyce authored an article for Lehigh Valley Business that was published on December 21, 2015 addressing the top questions he received throughout 2015. Two of the questions relate to the current economic environment, but one of them is a standard planning question. It is interesting to note that even in times of market adjustment and volatility, clients still concern themselves with the basics. To read the entire article, click here.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers