Physicians Practice published an article by Michael Joyce on January 17, 2016 regarding legal shifts affecting the retirement plan industry. He noted a Supreme Court ruling from May 2015 and the Department of Labor’s expansion of those advisors held to the fiduciary standard. He emphasized how important it is for physicians practices that offer retirement plans to employees to be aware of such legal developments and hire service providers who ensure they manage their plan investments correctly. To read the entire article, click here.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers