In this op-ed for Virginia Business, Jamie encourages parents to open a 529 account as early as possible to take advantage of compound growth and tax savings. Saving for college can seem daunting, but even small contributions can make a real difference.
- Small Business Advice: Partner with Local Banks
- Financial Planning: Funeral Expenses
- Is It Possible to Pay Off Student Debt and Save for Retirement Simultaneously?
- Setting Yourself and Your Kids Up for College Success through 529 Savings
- RIA vs. Broker-Dealer: Comparing Registered Investment Advisors to Brokers