Cindy Joyce shares her thoughts on using client surveys to engage with clients in this article for Financial Advisor online. She tells business peers that using client feedback to guide client service initiatives ultimately builds trust between a financial advisory firm and its clients.
- Cindy Joyce Encourages Business Owners to Conduct an Annual Client Survey
- The Bugaboo of Tax Planning: Withholding vs. Estimated Payments
- Improv, Ambassadors Training and the Agili Company Retreat
- Cindy Joyce Shares Innovative Ideas for Hosting a Successful Company Retreat
- Carrie Fellon Discusses College Financial Aid and Divorce